|長福寺跡|

長福寺跡

【長福寺跡音声ガイド】

※録音協力:長崎大学やってみゅーでスク・U-サポ事務局

長福寺跡
宝暦5年(1755年)長崎清水寺(真言宗)の天龍和尚が、平家討伐を企てた罪で伊王島に流刑された俊寛僧都を弔うとともに、伊王島の佐賀藩士の安全祈願の為、佐賀県武雄の鳥海村にあった廃寺の長福寺を俊寛の墓の横に建てたとされている。天保12年(1841年)長福寺は無住となったので、円通庵と合祀し、明治13年(1880年)円通寺となり、俊寛僧都にまつわる資料として版画や像が引き継がれている。
Chofukuji Temple Remains
In 1755, Tenryu, the head priest of Nagasaki Kiyomizu temple (Shingon sect), built Chofukuji temple next to the grave of Buddhist priest Shunkan. Originally, Chofukuji temple was located in Tonomi village in Takeo, Saga Prefecture. However, the temple had no priest, so it was built to offer prayers for safety of Saga retainers in Iojima Island and to mourn Shunkan who was exiled to Iojima for plotting to attack the Taira family. Since Chofukuji temple had no priest in 1841, it merged with Entsuan and became Entsuji temple in 1880. Artifacts related to Shunkan such as woodblock prints and statues have been inherited by the temple.
长福寺遗址
1755年,长崎清水寺(真言宗)的天龙和尚,因企图讨伐平氏家族的罪名,流放到伊王岛,与俊宽僧都一起,为了祈愿伊王岛佐贺藩士的安全,将佐贺县武雄的鸟海村的废寺长福寺建在了俊宽的墓地旁。1841年的长福寺因为没有住持,与圆通庵合祀,于1880年成为圆通寺,接管了作为有关俊宽僧都资料的版画和雕像。
쵸후쿠지 절 옛터
쵸후쿠지(長福寺) 절은 1755년에 기요미즈데라 절(진언종)의 덴류(天龍) 스님에 의해 세워졌다. 헤이케 토벌을 계획한 죄로 이오지마에 유배되었던 슌칸(俊寛) 승도를 애도하고 이오지마의 사가번 무사들의 안전을 기원하기 위해, 사가현 다케오의 도노미 마을의 폐사였던 쵸후지 절을 슌칸 승도의 묘 옆에 세웠다고 전해진다. 1841년, 쵸후쿠지 절이 주인없는 절이 되자, 엔츠안(円通庵)과 합사하여 1880년에 엔츠지(円通寺) 절이 되었으며, 판화와 불상 등 슌칸 승도에 관한 자료가 지금도 이어져 내려오고 있다.
音声ガイドメニュー